The United Matrix is an global decentralized non-governmental organization founded in 2018. It is currently open to everyone to join in. The mission and work of the United Matrix are guided by the purposes and principles contained in its drafting Charter.
- Due to the advanced technology and the power of unity by the General Referendum vested in its Charter and its decentralized non-governmental character, the United Matrix can take action on the issues confronting autocracy, political struggle, unbalance of economy, science and technology during 21st century, such as reducing and removal of poverty, identity for stateless and refugee, free convertibility of cryptocurrencies, effective global passport, one vote for each one, protection of human rights, save people from war and chaos region, reducing and removal of autocracy despotism, reducing and removal of bootless political struggle and more.
- The Organization also provides a powerful system for its members to express their views in the General Referendum, the Finance and Technology Council, the Work and Shop Council, the Executive Committee and the Decentralized Court of Justice, and other bodies and committees. By enabling dialogue between its members, and by uniting the power of everyone, the Organization has become a mechanism for people to find areas of protection of human rights, choices of better life and united together to dialogue with nations.
- The United Matrix’s Chief Executive Director is the
- The United Matrix’s information publicity.
- 2018 marked the birth year of the United Matrix