The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles. (draft, wait for everyone to check and modify):
- The Organization is based on the principle that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights, no one will be expelled from the organization.
- All Members, in order to ensure to all of them the rights and benefits resulting from membership, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present Charter.
- The human right to life, the right to be free from slavery, the right to be free from torture and the right to be free from retroactive application of penal laws are basic and non-derogable, everyone is resposible to help others protect basic rights
- All members shall refrain in their personal relations from the threat or use of force against the other personal right to life, health, debates, wealth, trade, sexual and reproductive, sexual orientation and gender identity, freedom of speech, movement, thought, conscience and religion.
- All members shall give the United Matrix every assistance in any action it takes in accordance with the present Charter
- The organization shall ensure that person which are not Members of the United Matrix act in accordance with these Principles so far as may be necessary for the maintenance of human development and social progress.
- All activities shall avoid everything connected with national political, we come from people and served for people, no impact and activity to any nations
- Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Matrix to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter.